Saturday, April 24, 2010

A graduate of the undergraduate sort...

Well, the time is almost here - 7 days to be exact! I, along with many others I'm sure, are wondering just how this time has come so stinking fast. My friends and I have been reminiscing recently of the good 'ol days of the previous 4 years here at Trinity and we have had some gooood laughs. Its weird how time has gone so fast, and yet cool to see how much we have changed in such a short time. I am grateful for the amazing times we have had together and am so incredibly glad that we have grown to be such good friends. I'm pretty sure this blog would be much more difficult to write if I didn't know when I was going to see most of them again. Luckily I will see most of them again when I'm back east come this fall - more on that later. Anyhoo, grad is this coming Saturday (May 1) and I'm pretty sure the fact that I have to pack up my entire Canadian life combined with whole weekend of events is going to be a whirlwind... should be a hoot!


As for plans after grad... I am headed back to the town of "P" to work for HomeGrown for the summer. The fall is looking to bring many new adventures as I head to Ottawa to participate in a more politically geared program through TWU. I'm excited for the experience that is awaiting me and am secretly glad that I don't have to head out to "the real world" just yet... shhhhh, don't tell the pa-rentals!!
Well, I should probably get back to studying for exams... if anyone was wondering, blogging is a great way of procrastinating! :) Oh, the univeristy life - I will miss thee!!
love love love
PS. The photo is from TWU's grad banquet... probably one of the best times... ever!

No comments: