Sunday, February 24, 2008






These are some pics from the last few days in Cape Town. We leave in a few hours and I am so sad to leave. Just a quick update: I went to church this morning with some friends. Come to find out, we went to a township outside of Cape Town where one of my friend's "connections" is a missionary here - so he took us. These people are amazing and they are just so welcoming. I cannot begin to say just how sad I am to be leaving this beautiful country. I hope to come back soon!! There is no getting away from the travel bug now!!
I'll be back with more later!!
love love love
Cherie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I must say following you via your blog has been great. You write very well, almost as good as Jon M.. And your photos are well taken and interesting as they connect with your words. I hope to see your videos some day. We are praying for you.
Uncle Jim M.

cvargas2281 said...

Hi :)
I LOVE looking at your pictures...as I read what you write, I know that this trip has been a life changing experience for you. Its inspiring, it truly is, that you are getting to experience all these different cultures and as a result learning new customs and learning to interact with new people.